USB Problems, Graphics Pixel trouble and some other things :/

Sirix_

Neuling
Themen-Ersteller
Nov 25, 2023
Hello everyone,

Some of you might know the following text but I forgot to add one significant problem to it.

I have the same repeating problem for some time now.
The problem is that mainly the graphics of my Pc are kind of broken. When I open up a video in fullscreen (or go out or anything with video) I get tiny black pixel patterns. Additionally I get some kind of black flickering in the upper third of the screen while gaming and when I pause a stream on twitch on one monitor and watch a youtube video on the other monitor it occurs that either the paused stream picture shows up over the youtube video on the other screen or the youtube video shows up over the stream for like a second.
I also have problems with my USB Ports that sometimes just do not work and stop working until I pull the device out and in again. But this is not device specific it happens with a lot of devices.

Some might say it is obvious that the graphics card is broken, but about 1 1/2 years ago I cleaned up my Pc and accidentally pulled out the processor while taking off the cooler quite violently and thus I am confused what causes all the problems.
I really do not want to spent 1300 Euros to replace motherboard, cpu and gpu. So I prefer to focus on one part to replace

Specs:
Ryzen 9 3900x
RTX 3070 TUF
X570 Auorus Elite
32GB DDR4 3200Mhz
1 TB M.2 SSD

MetallicaSun

Ehrenmitglied
Okt 3, 2022
Hi. You have cleaned your CPU, and after this you has this problems? Take out the CPU and look for damages on the pins of the CPU. A brocken pin and your CPU is a bitch 😉